Although job hunters are open to different opportunities, most of them still prefer to get help from a recruiter. Molding recruiters offer job placement to applicants. You may consider the merits and demerits of getting help from employee recruiters first before doing so.
The Advantages of Molding Recruiters
• Molding recruiters guarantee job candidates to have work stability, especially to applicants who molding recruiter are seeking for permanent job.
• They recruit workers for full-time, permanent placements with their clients.
• They see to it that employees in search for a new job will get their permanent employment.
• Employment agencies are offering applicants higher starting wages. They receive compensation from the employer. This compensation usually comes in a percentage of employees’ starting salary. This serves as the motivating factor of recruiters in negotiating higher wage for employees as it increases their compensation. The temporary recruiters pay lower hourly rate and keep themselves the remaining money as compensation.
The Disadvantages of Molding Recruiters
• While employees will be assisted in their job-hunting when they resort to job placement provider, recruiters are offered fewer opportunities.
• The clients of recruiters likely spend more of their time in considering whether or not to they will fill the vacant position as these organizations can make permanent recruitment decisions.
• Job seekers wait for the ideal time for their job placement because recruiters hire employees for permanent positions.
• The recruiters may interview the applicants before selecting one to fill any vacant position in a company. The recruitment and interview process may need significant time for assessment.
Indeed, seeking for a new job is no easy at all especially in industries like in the molding industry, but with proper knowledge as to what you can expect from a recruiter or job placement agency, you can be confident in getting your next job in due time.